JCC Consulting, Inc.
JCC is a consulting firm specializing in
information technology solutions. JCC combines wide-ranging practical experience with
solid theoretical background, on-going research, and development of robust, flexible tools.
JCC clients have some of the most
demanding information technology needs on the planet. JCC clients rely on JCC to
produce stable, accurate, and timely results.
- JCC Consultants have been presenting at Tech Forums in the US and Europe.
In December, we will be in Australia. Find more information
- JCC offers one-day, no fee workshops on the
JCC LogMiner Loader
and architectures that use the Loader, in conjunction with
Tech Forums. A complete schedule is available
here and you can register or pose questions here.
- JCC offers additional training at Forums and at our training facility in Ohio. Choose one
these or contact us about a custom seminar at your site.
You can register or pose questions here.
- On Friday, June 7, 2013, HP announced that it will not be supporting OpenVMS on
Poulson. This denies the expected growth path for many database systems with critical
needs for high performance. It also provides significant doubt about the future
for enterprises with less critical demand for performance. JCC has prepared
statements about alternatives for the future. Please contact
JCC to receive further information.
- JCC has formalized "JCC DBA" and
"DBA Compass" in response to client requests for outsourcing and
- Some shops are having difficulty hiring the Oracle Rdb database skills that are needed, JCC offers two solutions that
can be used individually or combined. JCC can train individuals that have skills in systems management or in any database
to be knowledgeable with Oracle Rdb. JCC's on-call services can be used to provide additional expertise during a
transition or when in-house resources are thin.
- Keith Hare has received the Award for Exceptional International Leadership
presented by the International Committee for Information Technology Standards (INCITS). Keith (pictured below)
has been a JCC Consultant since 1985, has represented JCC on standards committees since 1992, and has been Convenor
(chair) of the international committee on database standards since 2005.
In 2013, Keith began working on standards for "Big Data" and has given presentations to help define the term.
- JCC Consulting is sponsoring a new enterprise - JCC Hosting - to provide managed, hosted, services for small to mid-sized businesses
in central Ohio. More information is available at "JCCHosting.com".
Keith W. Hare
JCC Senior Consultant
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC32 WG3
presenting an update on the
International SQL Standards for the
"Seminar on Information
Management Technical Standards,"
Photo by Jeorn Bartels, WG3 participant from
|Oracle Rdb at JCC
recognized, world-wide, as the leading source of Oracle Rdb applications expertise, performance tuning,
and integration with other systems and solutions.
JCC Search Engine:
JCC's Oracle Rdb List Server
entries since 1991.
Oracle's Preferred Partner for |
Oracle Rdb Training
Send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
with additional questions or comments.
Copyright © 2005
- 2011, JCC Consulting,
Last modified: November 14, 2011
Trademarks and credits.